Life has always included a set of rules that help us navigate more successfully. There is going to be chaos where there are no rules. Trading on Tradesprime is no different. There are rules every trader has to abide by, otherwise, you are going to have a hard time becoming successful with your trades.
1) Each of you has to have some kind of plan. This plan includes an entrance strategy, an exit strategy, and a financial plan. Some trades are not going to be worth it. How can we know this? There are tools that allow us to test something before we put any real money on it.
Are you going to buy a car before you give it a test run? Most of us are not. Give your plan a test run. It will either work or it will not. It is better to know ahead of time on Tradesprime.Com.
2) Think of using Tradesprime as a business. You can either do it full or part-time. This is not a drill. This is not a hobby. You are going to be a small business owner on Trades prime. This is not like a normal job. You are not bringing home a paycheck. Yoy are going to incur costs, profits, and losses. You need to find a way to maximize what needs to be and minimize everything else.
3) Technology is your friend here. Use it as much as you can. One thing you can use to your advantage is the Meta trader 4 platform . This tool has helped others and it can help you.
4) You need to protect your capital. You are going to have some losses with your trades. The idea is to trade the capital you have built up. This is going to take some time. You may have to endure some losses along the way as you build up. The point is, protect your fund as much as you can.
5) You have to be a student. Every trader is a student in one way or another. There is not one trader who becomes a full-fledged teacher, even the pros. You have to be open to this. You have to be open to non-stop learning in the markets.
The minute you stop learning or wanting to learn your trade is the moment you stop being a successful trader.